Price infos and general conditions
- The prices are in €uros, per room per day, for a minimum stay of 3 days with half board (night stay, buffet breakfast, dinner with menu of your choice and salad/vegetables buffet);
- We have a free ski bus service right outside our hotel to / from the gondola of Piz Sorega (1km);
- The prices does not include the local tourist tax in the amount of 1,10 € (1,40 € from 01.01.2018) per per person per day for guests aged 14 and over. The tax is charged separately on-site.
- We do not accept pets;
- It is forbidden to smoke in all rooms and lounges;
Reductions for children in extra beds
The following reductions are only applicable for a stay in the same room with two paying adults:
- 0 – 4 (before 4th birthday) years: free;
- 4 - 7 (before 7th birthday) years: -40%;
- 7 - 10 (before 10th birthday) years: -30%;
- 7 - 18 (before 18th birthday) years: - 10%
Arrivals and departures
The rooms are available from 14.00 of the arrival day until 10.00 of the departure day.
Reservation and deposit
Reservations are binding only after receiving a deposit of 200,00 € per room and a written confirmation from our side;
Bank account details:
Cassa di Risparmio di Bolzano S.p.A.
IT 03 H 06045 58340 000005000227
SWIFT: CRBZIT 2 B 075
- The hotel balance can be paid by cash, credit, card or non transferable cheque;
- Since December 6, 2011, Italian law 201/2011 states it is no longer permitted to pay amounts exceeding 3.000,00 Euro in cash. Such limit cannot be trespassed in case of short pay either, if the total amount to be paid (deposit and final payment) is above the mentioned limit. However, the following payment methods are allowed for amounts of 3.000,00 Euro and higher: debit cards, credit cards, non-transferable cheques, and bank transfers.
Cancellation conditions (art. 1382 and 1341 of the Italian Civil Code):
In case of cancellation, we kindly ask you to give us written communication.
- Cancellation up to 1 month before the arrival: return of the deposit;
- Cancellation from 3 weeks before the arrival: loss of the deposit;
- Cancellation from 2 weeks to 8 days before the arrival: 40% of the total price;
- Cancellation less than 8 days before the arrival: 70% of the total price;
In case of delayed arrival or early departure, the total price of the whole reserved stay is charged. We recommend that you contact your insurance company and purchase a travel insurance policy with coverage for cancellation and/or interruption or insurance in the event of your delayed arrival.